HYDRAULIC JOURNEY
1.There are lots of channel available in youtube so
why this new channel.
2.I have marked that most of channel shows
un necessary thing about hydraulic.
3.Also all the thing are not in an
organised manner which confused learner more.
4.Here I will take you through a journey
inn which you will feel very
confident also will upload power point presentation in my blog.
5.It is my personal experience that most of
GETs feel much problems as per hydraulic is concerned.
6.Theory is different thing also it is
necessary but how to start and where to start is a problem for every engineer.
7.Role of engineer in indian
industry as per hydraulic is concerned.
•Troubleshooting
hydraulic problems at the earliest.
•Procurement
of pums,
valves, hoses
•Heat
exchanger checking
•here
in my channel you will find every relevant topic in orderly manner
•I
have divided my courses in two parts:
I.Fundamental topics
II.Advance topics
•Fundamentals
topic will cover following parts
a)Fluid and its properties
b)Hydraulic oils
c)Cavitation & aeration
d)Pumps(types , nameplate, ordering
procedure)
e)Valves(types,nameplates,
ordering details)
f)Reservoir & hoses
g)Connector and fittings
h)Line diagram & its significance
i)Pressure chart and LLF
j)Case- study
ADVANCE TOPICS:
1.Nas value of oils, cleanliness
2.Pumps pressure setting and its chart
3.Speed control of actuator
4.High-lo circuit & unloading valves
5.Heat exchanger & heat load
6.Pressure drop in orifice & pipes
7.Servo and propotional valves
•If
you really want to learn then don’t wait ,just be with me in a journey of
hydraulic
•I
challenge that you will be able to solve your problems in hydraulic.
RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA
No comments:
Post a Comment